Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a unique technique used to influence brain behaviour (the “neuro” part of the phrase) through the use of language (the “linguistic” part) and other types of communication to enable a person to “recode” the way the brain responds to stimuli (that’s the “programming”) and manifest new and better behaviours.
NLP leverages language with precision to help you feel better, think better, and make better decisions.
Relevance in Business and Career
NLP helps professionals get an edge over the competition and drive immeasurable profits. It can help you effectively manage your mindset and influence others to achieve your goals.
The beenfits of NLP are:
- Improve learning habits and perceptions
- Identify and overcome limitations
- Master the power of the subconscious mind
- Learn new things faster than before
- Master emotions to handle situations with ease
- Become a better and effective communicator
- Enhance personal relationships
- Develop better self-confidence
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is for you if you:
- Desire to communicate effectively in your personal and professional life
- Have difficulty managing your emotions
- Experience anxiety
- Have habits/behaviors you would like to change
- Are unable to focus on tasks
- Desire to have greater success at work
- Require greater self-motivation